Walk into your SIAAS ANANTHARA Villa, and you will be welcomed by an explosion of positive energy uplifting vibes – the hallmark of a fully vaasthu inspired home. Positive by design. That’s what you can look forward to when you come home every day. Every aspect of your SIAAS ANANTHARA adheres to the time-honored principles of vaasthushastra. Hence, you are in an environment that promotes happiness, harmony and inner strength, all day long.
- FLOOR PLANS
- LOCATION MAP
- WORK STATUS
Foundation & Basement
• Foundation will have an initial layer of 60cmX 60cm depth filled with
RANDOM RUBBLE made of broken rocks.
• The second layer will have a plinth beam of 24 X 45 cm made out of RCC
made with m25 grade concrete mix.
• The super structure will be made with redbricks of 23 cm thickness.
• Reinforcement for concrete work as per structural design.
• Floor to floor height 3m.
Wood & Window
• Teak wood for front door.
• Violet / Mahagani / Cheelanthi wood for windows inner doors ventilators & shutters.
• Windows with MS grill.
• Flush type bathroom doors.
• Living / Dining / Rooms / Kitchen using Vitrified tiles.
• Ceramic antiskid floor tiles and glazed wall tiles in bathrooms.
(Kajaria / Johnson)
• Inner walls with Emulsion, Putty & Primer.
• External walls with Apex & Primer.
• All metal and wood works with Enamel paint.
• Polished front door.(Asian paints / Berger paints)
• Concealed three phase copper wiring with modular switches.
• ELCB & MCB for each villa.
• All electrical appliances will be provided.
(Finolex / Havells / Crompton / Philips)
Plumbing & Sanitary
• Using ISI marked PVC pipes.
• Overhead and sump water tanks will be provided.
• Septic tanks and soak pits for each villa.
• All sanitary fittings including EWC and wash basin will be of
(Parryware / Hindware / Johnson)
• Cement from Ramco / Sankar.
• ISI Branded TMT Steel bars.
• SS handrails and toughened glasses for Staircase & Balcony.
• Gate, Compound wall and Garden for each villa.
• Solar Energy.
• Rain water harvesting
• CCTV Surveillance.